When Life Gives You Lemons

Being positive and keeping the faith in the most trying of circumstances, is probably one of the most challenging things to do. Things happen and we don't understand why. We question ourselves, our motives, our actions. In times like these, we have to lean on the one who never leaves nor forsakes us. Even though we will ultimately face setbacks and disappointments, we can recall ALL THE MANY times that God has been with us in every moment.

In my own life, I can look back and see how God was with me in the loneliest times of my life. Fast forward to today, when I face situations where I can't quite grasp understanding, I remember that God does. His ways are HIGH above our own and He has plans to prosper us. Even when we can't see it OR feel it. I remember that He is faithful and when I think about just how GREAT God has been to me, I can't help but be so grateful.

When life lets you down, God never will. When you don't know what to do, God does. When you don't understand, God says lean on Him. When you're hurting, God is your comfort. When you are weak, He is strong. He is everything you could ever need or want.

If life has given you lemons lately, I encourage you to pray and ask God what he would have you to learn from this season in your life. There is a time for EVERYTHING. A season for every purpose under heaven. God sees you right where you are and He hasn't forgotten about you. Lean on Him when you need reassurance. He is the only one who can give you the satisfaction that you truly desire. All other things pale in comparison to HIM, for HE IS GOOD and his STEADFAST love ENDURES. FOREVER.

Comments

Popular Posts