Reflections

If I were to look back over my life and think about all the times that God had his hand on me, the times he brought me out of situations where I didn't see a way out, the times he gave me strength to fight another day, the times he kept me and carried me, even when I didn't realize it at the time, I'd never be able to thank him enough.

Maybe you can say the same, or maybe you're in a situation right now that you need God to move in. Maybe you need strength. Maybe you need deliverance. Whatever the case may be, I'm here to tell you that HE is the answer. HE is a way maker. HE is a miracle worker. HE is a promise keeper.

It may not look like it right now, but he's at work. It may look like things are falling apart. It may look like things will never get better. It may feel like you can't take another step.

Whatever your story, whatever you're going through, there's nothing that God can't do. There's no good thing that he will withhold from those who walk uprightly. There's nothing that you're going through that God doesn't know about. He sees you. He knows our thoughts before we even think them. He hasn't forgotten you.

He's working. While we sleep, He's working. While we're awake, He's working. When we fail him, He's working. At all times, He's working. His hand is in every detail, every aspect of our lives and every fiber of who we are.

Be encouraged. He's working. It may seem "behind the scenes" of what we can SEE right now, but rest assured, he never slumbers nor sleeps. He's got this.

Comments

Popular Posts