It Is Far From Over

There are things that God has already placed in order to happen in our lives. It's far from over. No matter what it may look like, no matter what it may feel like, it's far from over. It may look like an end, but from Heaven's point of view, it's a new beginning. Sometimes God has to break us and break our lives in order to create in us a NEW heart.

My prayer always is for God to CREATE in me a clean and a pure heart. Sometimes, in order for NEW things to be created, OLD things have to die. Things that we no longer need to hold onto. Things that don't belong in our hearts. It's a process for God to heal our broken places. It's a process that we continually go through. It's a process that's absolutely necessary.

Even though we want things to happen in OUR timing, the place and time where God has already ordained things to happen, is when they WILL happen. I'm preaching to myself today in so many ways but know that his timing and his plan is perfect.

Our place in all of it is in obedience and willingness to follow his perfect will and perfect plan. We have to be sensitive to his leading and what's he's trying to do. We have to seek him FIRST in ALL we do. We have to seek his perfect will above ALL else. No matter what, we are his. Created by him and for him. Our life is not our own.

Let him break down the dead parts of your life that no longer serve his purpose. He's sovereign. He loves you. He knows you and has an absolutely beautiful, perfect story that's just waiting to unfold in your life. Be still and KNOW.

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord , thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Jeremiah 29:11‭-‬13 KJV

Comments

Popular Posts