He Makes ALL Things Beautiful

Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand.  Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.  My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

Psalms 73:23‭-‬26 KJV

Our flesh is ever-failing. We're human, we make mistakes, we fall, BUT God is always right there with us to dust us off and help us try again. We live in a fallen world and we'll never be free from the possibility of making mistakes, but God helps us through them all. Through it all, he helps us to eventually overcome and conquer the things that once caused us to fall.

With every setback, every mistake, every "failure", we LEARN. We learn the areas that we're weak. We learn what we need to pray and ask God to help us with. We learn that even though we have weaknesses, that God's grace is sufficient to cover them all.

This world is not our home, we're simply passing through. With our sights set on heaven, we're even less likely to fall. With God as our strength, rather than depending on our own, we can do the impossible.

In his hands is transformation power. He will take every thing that holds us back or hinders us and work it for our good. He will turn them around and show us that those things are no longer a part of who we are. His presence, his spirit, his power, will TRANSFORM us. COMPLETELY. There is not a single work that he has ever begun that he didn't complete.

Put all your faith, all your hope, everything you have and everything you are IN HIM. He has all the answers. His ways are perfect. His plan is perfect. He will see you through. In his perfect, beautiful timing.

Comments

Popular Posts