God's Love

Romans 5:8 - But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

God's love is unimaginable. Just try to imagine the depth of God's love that he would send his own son to DIE for us, a people so undeserving...but he did it anyway so that we might be saved. Not saved from people or problems or whatever may come, but saved from ourselves. I know I'm guilty of being my own worst enemy, as I'm sure alot of us are. All we have to do is give it all to God and he will be our guide through all our trials. Everyone has their demons aka weaknesses, but it's in those times of weakness that his strength is made PERFECT. He will be our strength when we have none, if only we will allow him to. I hope everyone has an amazing Sunday and is inspired to just let go and let God be the King of your life. Be blessed!

Comments

Popular Posts